Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Introducing the CPISRA Challenge Series! Race against other people with CP across the Globe in our monthly challenges and support new friends to reach their goals!
2021 Challenge 2:
How long does it take you to run, walk, push or swim 2km?
A different challenge will be set each month throughout 2021 and we encourage you to be the fastest you can be! Challenge 2 involves seeing how long it takes you can walk, run, wheel or swim 2Km. Can you set yourself a new personal best?
The closing date for Challenge 2 is the 25th March and you can submit your distance using the form below. We do require evidence of your distance, this can be a screenshot of your GPS activity (e.g. Garmin or Strava) or a photograph of a time/distance recorded by a recognised CPISRA official. Your distance will then be entered into the league table for the month to see how you place against other people in your class across the World.
Let’s Get Social
Join our CPISRA Challenge Facebook Community here and support your new friends across the World to complete the challenge. Don’t forget to share your activity on Facebook and Instagram and tag #MoveAsOnein2021. Click below to download the #MoveAsOneIn2021 social media frames.
Results and Awards
International monthly results will be published here on the CPISRA website. Certificates will be issued for the Gold, Silver and Bronze female and male in each class, as well as participation certificates for each challenge you complete!
Submit your distance here for Challenge 2
If you are not classified in a sport do not worry, you can use the GRMS and put the level that you fit into.
- You can have as many attempts over the month as you like, but you must only submit one time for each challenge
- Times must be submitted by the 25th of each month to be included in the results
- You must upload evidence of your time. This can be a screenshot of your GPS, Garmin or Strava activity, or a photograph of a stopwatch time verified by a recognised CPISRA Member official. If you have any questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can take part in walking, running, in a wheelchair, with a frame or swimming
- Times submitted or published do not represent official rankings
2021 Challenge 1 Results – Distance covered in 10 minutes
Congratulations to everyone who took part in the last virtual challenge, here are the top performer? Can you do any better next time?
Would you rather set your own challenge? Perhaps taking on walking up your local hill, trying a new sport or being active for 10 consecutive days… Click here for more information on the Recreation Achievement Awards where you can work towards Bronze, Silver and Gold by setting your own goals!