Welcome to the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA). We are the leading international sports organisation governing and promoting sport and recreation for Cerebral Palsy (CP) and related neurological conditions. CPISRA aims to provide and promote opportunities for recreational sport and activity, the development of grassroots adaptive sport, and devise platforms for regional and international competitive and elite sport.
- Scottish Disability Sport announced as partner for 2023 International Conference!
- First partners announced for the CPISRA Conference 2023!
- CPISRA members vote to officially merge with IWAS at Extraordinary General Assembly
- CPISRA Newsletter December 2022
- 2023 CPISRA Conference Dates Announced!