Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association
Welcome to the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA). We are the leading international sports organisation governing and promoting sport and recreation for Cerebral Palsy (CP) and related neurological conditions. CPISRA aims to provide and promote opportunities for recreational sport and activity, the development of grassroots adaptive sport, and devise platforms for regional and international competitive and elite sport.
- Abstract Submissions Open for 2021 Conference
- CPISRA December Newsletter
- 2021 CPISRA Conference is going virtual!
- CPISRA 2021 Anti-Doping Rules now on website
- WPA announce 2021 Grand Prix Schedule