Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association
Welcome to the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA). We are the leading international sports organisation governing and promoting sport and recreation for Cerebral Palsy (CP) and related neurological conditions. CPISRA aims to provide and promote opportunities for recreational sport and activity, the development of grassroots adaptive sport, and devise platforms for regional and international competitive and elite sport.
- Frame Running classification rules approved by World Para Athletics
- 2021 CPISRA Virtual Conference Registrations Now OPEN
- Abstract Submissions Open for 2021 Conference
- CPISRA December Newsletter
- 2021 CPISRA Conference is going virtual!