CPISRA Challenge Yourself!
A different distance is set each month and we challenge you to be the fastest you can be! To submit your time, complete the below form by the 20th of each month. We do require evidence of your time, this can be a screenshot of your GPS activity (e.g. Garmin or Strava) or a photograph of a time recorded by a recognised CPISRA official. Your time will then be entered in to the league table for the month to see how you place against other people in your class across the World.
Results and Awards
International monthly results will be published here on the CPISRA website. Certificates will be issued for the Gold, Silver and Bronze female and male in each class, as well as participation certificates for each challenge you complete!
September’s Challenge – 1km Time Trial
Submit your time using this form
- You can have as many attempts over the month as you like, but you must only submit one time for each challenge
- Times must be submitted by the 20th of each month to be included in the results
- You must first complete the sign up form to register for the challenge before submitting your time
- You must upload evidence of your time. This can be a screenshot of your GPS, Garmin or Strava activity, or a photograph of a stopwatch time verified by a recognised CPISRA Member official. If you have any questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can take part walking, running, in a wheelchair, with a frame or swimming
- Times submitted or published do not represent official rankings
This page has detailed the Challenge Yourself monthly challenges. Click here for more information on the Let’s Move – CP Achievement Awards.