Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association
Welcome to the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA). We are the leading international sports organisation governing and promoting sport and recreation for Cerebral Palsy (CP) and related neurological conditions. CPISRA aims to provide and promote opportunities for recreational sport and activity, the development of grassroots adaptive sport, and devise platforms for regional and international competitive and elite sport.
- CPISRA Newsletter – December 2021
- Spectacular Performances from Canada’s Athletes at the Tokyo Paralympics
- CPISRA Conference Programme Announced
- CPISRA September Newsletter
- CPISRA Teen Recreation Camp Announced!