Academy & Camps
Extending Horizons and Experiences
Watch This Space
CPISRA is in partnership discussions and we hope to launch this initiative soon
CPISRA Academy & Camps : New Intitiative
CPISRA is planning to develop an Academy model as well as residential camps. Academy programmes and Camps will be Sport, Recreation/Activity and/or Personal Development based. Camps may include all three categories. Camps will be carefully tailored and structured and develop the person as well as the athlete.
Over time CPISRA plan to introduce a range of Camps , such as :
- Introducing CPs to Sport and Recreation.
- Preparing Talented athletes to be Elite athletes
- Summer Activity/Recreation Camps.
- Helping Elite Athletes to cope with life after International competition.
- Encourage mature CPs to participate in Sport and Recreation.
- Over time may have camps particular
- Intensive Sport Training, one sport or related groups of sports.
The Academy programmes will:
- encourage and equip our current and past athletes to participate further in sports development, coaching, promotion of recreation and/or sports administration.
- help educate coaches, volunteers, classifiers, administrators on CP participation in Sport and Recreation.